Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Waiting to hear

We placed an offer on the house. So now we're just waiting patiently to see if the bank likes it. I'm so anxious about it. I am so in love with this house. I am already picturing our life there. Pool parties for the kids, hosting family gatherings, planting our family roots. To say that I won't be devastated if we don't get it is an understatement. So we'll see. They have until Monday to get back to us (I think.)

Noah's on this new kick of staying up late or waking up early. He had been getting up at 5 am for a few days but last night he didn't go to bed until 3 am. He sobbed from 11-3am. I just can't handle this. We'll see if he nips this one in the bud.

I'm doing really well with this pregnancy. I'm exhausted, of course but I'm not as sick as I was with Noah. I'm able to eat pretty much anything. I get nauseated every once and a while but its tolerable. I think my belly stopped growing, which is nice. I'm not ready to look really pregnant yet so the fact that I'm in a standstill is cool. I go back to the doctor on the 11th to hear the heartbeat!!! And according to the Chinese Gender Chart, I'm having a girl!!! Now its only 90% accurate but it was dead on with Noah. That would completely excite me because I've already decorated the nursery in my head. But don't get me wrong...I'd love another boy too. There's something so adorable about little boys. But a girl would be AWESOME!!!

John starts a new job on Monday. No more WaMu stress. He's working with United Healthcare doing something with student insurance policies. Shannon loves it there so it has to be a great place. I'm excited that he'll be at a place that isn't so stressful and where he isn't nervous about being fired every week.

I'll post belly pics soon. We've sorta slacked in that department.

~JRC and baby~

No comments:

Post a Comment