Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome!!!

Welcome to our new blog. I've decided to get with the times and start a blog for our family. This way everyone can keep up with our busy lives. Plus it will give me a chance to blog about my new pregnancy....yes I said pregnancy. John and I are pregnant with our second child!!! We're so excited!!! I think I'm almost 8 weeks at this posting date but I'm really showing so maybe I've miscalculated and got a false negative on a test. All I know is that I'm huge and I'm not throwing up (thank you Jesus!!!!). I'll keep you posted on all things baby as the next few months go by.

Noah turns 2 next week. I can't believe that he's so grown up. He is a little boy now. He's also testing Mommy every chance he can. But he does it so cutely. He's still not talking so we start Speech Therapy tomorrow. Ms Barb is coming to play with us tomorrow morning. Hopefully Noah will really take to her and we'll start to see an improvement in his speech.
Well its off to play with Noah and our dogs (yes dogs....we just adopted a Retriever/Chow mix puppy....who is sucking my will to live). I'll post pics of Jack soon.
I hope everyone has a blessed day!!!
Jessica (and baby)

No comments:

Post a Comment