Monday, June 22, 2009

Nothing exciting

Nothing really exciting to report. I go to the doctor tomorrow so we'll see whats up then.

Here's what I've been up to so far:

Books read:
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (again)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (again)
Fowl Play by Janet Evanovich
Grand Finale by Janet Evanovich

Now I'm starting the Sookie Stackhouse series...the TrueBlood books. John's read them all and I heard they're pretty good. Plus the show is AMAZING.

Movies I've watched:
Juno
Wedding Planner
Wedding Date
License to Wed (it was a wedding themed day on HBO)
The American President
Twilight (and I'm going to watch it again tonight)
Knocked Up (only one of the funniest movies ever....we watch it whenever its on)
The Dark Knight
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

I'm leading a boring life. Although Mom and I did go through all of Noah's baby clothes. I can't believe how many outfits that kid had when he was a baby. Some still had tags on them.

I'll update with tomorrow's excitement.

~JRC and EPC~

No comments:

Post a Comment