Saturday, July 18, 2009

The big day!!!

We've made it to 34 weeks! So now if I go into labor, they won't stop me. Emmy's lungs should be mature enough to avoid any major respiratory complications. So how am I feeling now that I'm 34 weeks? I thought I was going into labor Wednesday night. I had 1-2 hours of horrible contractions and I was really nervous about them. But I was able to fall asleep so I guess it was a false alarm. I've been very "active" since then. My NST strip on Friday had an increase in uterine activity but not enough to send me to the hospital. I don't feel too good, I'm not sleeping, and I'm going stir crazy. Oh yeah....I'm uncontrollably itchy. It gets worse as the day goes on. Don't really know what that's from. Maybe Dr Fosnot will have an idea on Monday. Other than that, thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment