Thursday, January 27, 2011

Zumba

For months now, a few ladies at work have been trying to get me to come to Zumba with them.  It was just too much for me to try to get away from the kids while I was in my last semester of school.  But now, I really don't have an excuse for not at least trying it with them.  My mom has done Zumba in the past and loves it so I knew I'd have fun.  So I went last night and let me tell you...it was awesome!  It was a mix of Latin dancing, belly dancing, with the concepts of line dancing (and we all know how much I LOVE to line dance!)  It was a lot tougher than I thought too but the good kind of tough.  I felt so good afterwards (even ran my way home).  My hips are even a little sore today (I haven't shaken my hips like that since my ridiculous Ybor days way back in my college years).  Can't wait for Monday's class!!!

~JRC~

No comments:

Post a Comment