Friday, February 18, 2011

Fabulous Friday

Today is such a great day.  Not only is it Friday (although I can't celebrate Friday the way everyone else does...I have to work all weekend), but its so beautiful outside.  As much as I love the look of cold weather clothing, I'm excited that I was able to go outside in a short sleeve shirt.  The kids and I took advantage of this great weather and had a picnic outside and spent the afternoon playing in the backyard.  It's a shame that we've been cooped up in the house for so long due to frigid temps (I live in Florida for a reason...not to have below normal temperatures).  I'm hoping this weather hangs on for a while. 

And on the topic of weather....I'm really excited that its not going to be 30 degrees next weekend.  I have my half marathon again and I'm looking forward to running without sleeves and not freezing my butt off like last year.  Here's to a week of last minute training.....

~JRC~

No comments:

Post a Comment