Monday, February 21, 2011

I can't hold it in!!!

Jen is PREGNANT!!!! 

I am so excited you'd think I was the one who was pregnant.  This news has made my day, week, month, you get the picture. 

Growing up, Jen and I were BFFs.  Our childhood consisted of constant sleep overs, bad hairstyles, creating home videos that might be the most embarrassing things on the planet, pretty much being sisters.  We always imagined being pregnant at the same time, raising babies together.  She had to move away (tear) and we've reconnected as we've gotten older.  We're both nurses, although she's a lot cooler than me now that she's a Nurse Anesthetist, we're both married, and now we're both Mommies!!!  She was a bridesmaid in my wedding.  She's Noah's Godmother.  She's a forever friend.  My life has been blessed by our friendship and I am so excited for her new bundle of joy!  I am already in love with her baby, even before I saw her sonogram picture.  I can't wait for our kids to meet each other!!!

Anxiously awaiting Noah's arrival

Noah and his Godmother

Noah's Baptism
With Emmy....I love that I have a picture of her holding both kids the same way!!!
Noah just loves his Aunt Jen
Of course all of the embarassing childhood pictures have yet to be scanned into the computer.  John has a stack that will one day grace Facebook and embarrass both of us and when that day comes, they'll be posted here too.

Jen...I love you and I'm so excited for you and Jeff!  Can't wait to meet the little peanut!!!  Labor Day (ironic, huh?!?) can't come fast enough!!!

~JRC~

No comments:

Post a Comment