Thursday, February 10, 2011

With a Twist

Sorry its been so long.  I've been working or just busy.  But tonight, I had the opportunity to hang out with my girlfriends and create a masterpiece at the same time.  We hit up Painting with a Twist, an art studio that teaches you how to create a painting, step by step.  We chose the Cherry Blossom painting and the more we looked at it, the more difficult it looked. But, in all actuality, it wasn't too hard at all.  It was a carefree environment that enabled us to relax and have fun.  The champagne Mindy brought helped too!  All in all, I'm glad that I was able to hang out with my girls and have fun.  And now, I have a one of a kind painting to fill the empty space on my dining room wall!!!

Here's how it all went down.......

My canvas on the left.  You can tell how unique each one is already

Yay champagne!!!





I forget why Mindy was unhappy

Tori sweet talked the instructor into helping her paint

Drying the art halfway through

Nicole, Mindy, Tori, and Me

With our masterpieces

Already hanging on our wall


It was an absolute blast!  I can't wait to go again.  It is a perfect place to have a girls night!  Check it out!!!  Now its off to bed, with visions of cherry blossoms.

~JRC~





2 comments: