Thursday, April 14, 2011

I might jiggle the same amount

Weight Loss Challenge

My big weigh in revealed....

Nothing.

I didn't lose any weight at all :(  If I knew how to make the sad face bigger, I would.

But I guess maintaining my weight is better than gaining weight.  I was pretty faithful with MFP and got some exercise in.  I was very aware of what I was eating too.  I'm a little bummed by this week but I'm not going to let it get me down.  I was giving MFP a week to see what my results were by using it alone.  This week, I'm headed back to WW with my momma.  With WW and running in my back pocket, I should be unstoppable!!!

My goals for this week are:
1. Actually lose weight
2. Increase the amount of running/exercise
3. Drink more water

My new job (which I love...more on that later) is going to allow me to add more water to my daily intake.  I'm never too far from my water bottle.  I think this is going to be a great help in the long run.  I'm going to attempt to get up and run before work.  And I use the word attempt because I've already tried that one day this week and failed miserably.  I'm not a morning person by any stretch of the word so it's going to be a hard thing to start.  But my goal, once I get used to my new schedule, is to run every morning.  I'm going to need some support with this one. 

I'm so excited to see so many great weeks!  I can't wait to see how everyone does next week!!! Thanks again to Lindsey and Rachel for hosting this challenge!!!
 Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad...your body is changing and you will see results!! Plus, you will feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think drinking more water is always a key for me! Don't feel bad about not losing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too girl, don't get down on yourself it is hard to loose weight :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maintaining is better than gaining :) I totally need to drink more water too. Good Luck and Keep at Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maintaining isn't always a bad thing - sometimes you maintain then lose a big amount the next week. Stick with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maintaining is definitely better than gaining, keep up the good work and I am sure you will see results!

    ReplyDelete