Monday, April 25, 2011

My Style Monday...part 2

My Style Monday


It's that time again!  Time to link up with Lindsey for her My Style Monday!  I was a little better this week (and by better I mean I took 2 pictures).  So here we go.....

I'm in love with this dress.  A coworker bought it and showed it to me and I had to have it.  I love the casual-ness of it and I love the look of separates, without being separates.  I wore this on Wednesday when we drove to Leesburg to visit my grandpa in the hospital.
Dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Sperry
Another pic of me at the hospital
Sweater: Gap Outlet
Headband: Sweaty Band....I swear by Sweaty Band!!!
 The next outfit comes straight from Easter Sunday.  Not my dream dress for Easter...that was at Target but not in my size, but it was nice nonetheless.  Only thing I hate is that you can't see my AMAZING blue heels, courtesy of the Hubs (who is awesome....Yes John, I just said you're awesome)

Dress/Belt: Kohls
Shoes: Dillards
I'm going to need to put some of my more casual pictures on here.  Maybe I'll get some this weekend while we're at Disney.  I feel like this is going to be a boring week for us so I'm afraid I might be either boring or not posting too much this week.  We'll see.  Maybe something exciting will happen.

Hope everyone has a great week!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment