Friday, May 27, 2011

Just call me Slacker

The Hubs said it again tonight.  I'm being a blog slacker. 

It's true.  I am slacking.  And it's not like I don't have great things to talk about.  I can talk about pretty much anything....trust me.  Just ask the Hubs.  It's one of my better qualities ;)

I think I'm in a little funk.  I'm a little bummed, I feel a little (lot) lazy, I'm annoyed all the time, just a funk.  I'm probably (definitely) getting mad at the Hubs for no reason (or for reasons that I shouldn't be that upset about).  I feel like I'm not being the best Mommy I can be right now either.  It's just a little blue for me right now.  

I'm sure this 3 day weekend will do me good.  I'll have the kiddos around me all weekend, spending time with the family at the beach/camp site, and hopefully some "me" time (aka reading a book or catching up on my soaps).

So have no fear Bloggy Friends.  I should be back to my feisty, fun self in a few days.  Then there will be more uplifting posts, I'm sure. 

Have a great weekend everyone!  And remember why we're celebrating Memorial Day.  It's not a day to get the best deals on furniture or cars.  Remember all those men and women who paid the ultimate sacrifice to protect our rights and privileges.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment