Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!!!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!  May your day be full of love, appreciation, and happiness.

I am blessed to have 2 amazing Dads in my life.  First, the Hubs.  He is a great Daddy to my kiddos and I couldn't imagine it any other way.  They absolutely adore him and vice versa.  And while I loathe his obsession with turning our kids into Gator fans, he's quick to play dress up and tea party with Em or play soccer with Noah.  All in all, the 3 of us have a winner!  Happy Father's Day Hubs!  Hope you enjoy sleeping in a little!!!
The kiddos and the Hubs
And then there's my Dad.  My Dad is by far the best Dad in the world.  I know everyone says that about their dad but I'm sorry, mine is the best!!!  Not only did he and my mom give up so much so my brothers and I could have the best in life, he's just a pretty awesome guy.  He's always been there for me and has never let me down.  I'm blessed to call him my Dad and even more blessed that my kids call him PaPa.  They adore him as much as I do.  I love you Daddy!!!
Dancing and singing while playing mini golf....why wouldn't you love this guy?!?

My Dad and Mom at graduation
Have a great Father's Day!!!  I'm done with my 5 day work week so I'll be back on here more often since the Hubs is back to calling me a Blog Slacker....
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment