Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Coming to you, live from my hospital bed

Yes, you read that right.  I'm hanging out in my hospital bed.  I got admitted yesterday because I was having severe abdominal pain and vomitting.  We're leaning towards my gallbladder being the culprit but we're not 100%.  I'm hoping that by this afternoon, I'll be gallbladder-less. 

So in the meantime, can you send a few prayers my way, not only for me but for all the doctors working on my case?  They are all working hard to figure out what is going on and how to make me comfortable.  I greatly appreciate it!  Also can you say a few prayers for my kiddos who really don't understand why Mommy can't come home and why Mommy has tubes hooked up to her arm?

Brought to you by the makers of Dilaudid....the pain medication keeping me sane yet making me loopy all at the same time!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sending lots of prayers and thoughts your way! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's horrible! Lot's of prayers! Hope you start feeling better & have a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Hope you feel better soon and recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of prayers being sent your way!! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete