Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Princess!!!

Happy Birthday beautiful girl!  I am so proud to be your Mommy and so amazed by you every day.  Who would have thought that you would complete our family so well?  Every day I thank God that he gave me the strength to hold on to you until it was safe for you to join us in this world.  I prayed every day during my last trimester that you would hang inside my belly a little bit longer.  My prayers were answered and you were born so healthy and so perfect.  You amazed my doctors and amaze me every day.  I can't wait to see what kind of girl you grow up to be.


Happy Birth-day Em

One of my favorite pics of the 2 kiddos

Em's first birthday pic

My pretty girl all grown up
Happy Birthday sweet Emily!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment