Monday, August 22, 2011

My Style Monday...Family Edition


My Style Monday

I'm taking a break from the last few NYC posts to link up with Lindsey at Running Down a Dream for her My Style Monday.  We all know how horrible I am about taking pics of my outfits because I'm usually the one behind the camera so I opted for a family edition this week.  Hope you enjoy all our outfits!!!

The Hubs is wet
My Dress/Necklace: NY & Co
Mowing in their PJs
Noah: Superman
Emmy: Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid dress: The Disney Store
Outfit: KMart
Glasses: from her Dr kit
Hat: The Disney Store (Jessie from Toy Story)

Same outfit just add Cinderella shoes: Disney Store

First Day of School (2nd year of PreK)
School Uniform
I know it's not exciting but this is what we've been wearing lately.  Maybe I'll finally get better about my outfits....don't hold your breath!

Happy first day of school to my teacher friends and Mommy friends!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Super cute dress! And I love all the Disney stuff! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete