Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!  I know I've said it here before but I'm not a huge Halloween fan.  But that doesn't keep me from participating in festivities or preventing my kids from doing the same.  Today we've already enjoyed Trick or Treating at Noah's school (we ended up with enough candy that we don't even need to go out tonight) and we're looking forward to tonight!  I even took part in some Halloween fun at work!

Working with the Kiddos...Bald is Beautiful!!!
Me and Nicole
Bald is Beautiful!!!  And a Clown!!!  Out patients loved it!  Our bald heads aren't as cute as theirs!!!
Halloween Parade at school
Optimus Prime led the parade!
Em refused to wear her Little Mermaid dress but still went Trick or Treating
His bag is that heavy!
The flash fired but I love this pic of me and my Mom (except for the few extra chins I have)!  The teachers were 101 Dalmations and the principal was Cruella DeVille!
Looking forward to more fun tonight!!!
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment