Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's OK

It's Thursday, always a fun day, because it's time to link up with Amber and Neely for "It's OK" Thursday!!!

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK......
~To be super stoked for Disney this weekend!
~To have way too many clothes packed for this weekend for the kids.  I mean Emmy has 3 pairs of shoes packed!
~To clock out in the morning instead of clocking in....aka wishful thinking at 0730
~To think of an idea mid week and say to yourself "This would be good to post on my "It's OK" post"
~To not be excited about Halloween but pretend I am because everyone else in my house is
~To (maybe) have a slight urge to go back to school for my masters
~To not know which area of nursing to get my masters in
~To totally love my job and all my clinic boyfriends/girlfriends
~To be loving hanging out with the Hubs every night catching up on snuggle time and TV timePhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Snuggle/tv time is awesome :)

    And yay for Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Disney!! Do you have annual passes? I'm trying to convince my fiance that we should get them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do have annual passes....best investment ever. We've had them for 2 years so the kiddos are spoiled

    ReplyDelete