Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's OK

I feel like I only blog on Thursdays.  But it's an awesome day to blog because it's Amber and Neely's "It's OK" Thursday!!  So here goes......

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK
~To cry because of all the bad news happening at work this week
~To not be excited about Halloween being Monday (or all the Halloween festivities going on starting tomorrow)
~To be so thrilled for my bestie and her hubby who are closing on their dream home tomorrow
~To be looking forward to finally meeting Mr Colton!!!  He's so grown now (as in a few months old) but Auntie Jessica still has not snuggled with him yet
~To be excited for the Lightning game on Saturday!!!  Hockey, friends, and a fun event for childhood cancer!!!
~To stare the sneak peak of my kids photo shoot all day, every day!  Jamie Lewis Photography is amazing!!!
~To be excited that it's almost time to for Christmas!!!  Yes, I'm ready for Christmas already!!!

Here's a just a few of the amazing pics that Jamie took (all pictures by Jamie Lewis Photography):
Make my heart melt right now!!!  This is the most amazing picture of them and not staged at all!!
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute!!! I love your daughter's little boots - so precious.

    ReplyDelete