Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Likes and Dislikes

I have come to realize this week that there are a lot of things that I like right now and a million things that I dislike right now.  Some (most) things are very superficial and not important but some of these things are really messing with me a little so I figured why not talk about it on here.
Dislikes
~that the Duggar's are having another baby.  I just cannot believe this.  First off, how can anyone stand to be pregnant almost all of their adult life???  That's just craziness to me.  But more importantly,  how is her uterus still functioning? I mean there's got to be a point where a doctor has to say enough is enough. I just can't believe this is safe for Mom and baby.  I just pray the baby is healthy since they had such a scare with their last baby
~that Christmas is less than 2 months away and we haven't started shopping.  Christmas has snuck up on me this year and I am not prepared at all.  At least the Hubs and I are starting to work on things
~that Noah is turning 5 in January.  I don't know why this is bothering me so much but it is.  I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday.  There's no way it was 5 years ago.  He's such a big boy now.  I'm so proud of everything he's accomplished so far but I really wish I could keep him little forever.
~that Emmy goes to PreK next year.  My baby girl will be 3 which means time for school.  I'll have both babies  in school.  What am I going to do on my days off?  I won't have screaming and crying.  I won't have "Mommy" said over and over. I won't have cartoons on the TV.  I'll have to start doing more work around the house.
~folding laundry.  Enough said

Likes
~Target's Halloween section being 90% off. I got 2 costumes, a bag of candy corn, a pumpkin bucket, 2 haunted house craft thingies, 4 packages of treat bags, a shirt for Emmy, stickers, 4 decent sized Halloween bucket/tubs, all for way less than $20.  Did we need all of this, absolutely not.  But I saved a significant amount!!!  The costumes themselves were originally $20/costume and I got them for $2 each!  Score for me!!!
~that Christmas items are out already.  I just love Christmas!  It makes me happy!  But I will say that hearing Christmas music in the stores already is a bit much though
~the Peppermint Mocha is back!!!  I've had 3 since Sunday (skinny of course!)
~that I've officially decided on which half marathons I'm running this year.  I've decided to run the Inaugural Rock N Roll St Pete half and the IronGirl Clearwater half. I'm going to throw in the Turkey Trot 5K (maybe 10K) and a few random 5K's along the way.
~the cooler weather that we're experiencing in Florida right now. It's nice to wear long sleeves every so often!
~that I'm hosting a Pampered Chef party next week!  I can't wait to see everyone and purchase some more kitchen goods.  If anyone is interested in buying, check out my consultant's page and search for my party (Jessica Crimella).  Any items purchased will count towards my party.  Plus there's a free gift for any purchase over $60.  Can't go wrong with that!
~that I got to spend the weekend with my family and my friend Jen.  It was a great weekend and I can't wait to get back down there again.
Jen, Em, and Me
Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!!!
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment