Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011....Hello 2012!!!

I can't believe this year is over already.  I feel like time is racing past us.  It feels like yesterday I was walking down the aisle.  Now I'm a Mom of 2 kiddos and married for 6 years (or will be 6 years in 1 week). How did this happen??

This year was a great one for us, filled with tons of memories.  And in true Jessica fashion, let's recap the year in pictures!!!
We started the year with Noah turned 4 and had his first birthday celebration at school.  We also celebrated him with a Toy Story birthday party and a trip to Disney


 February brought the Disney Princess Half Marathon.  Sharon and I ran it again for the second year


March brought the Strawberry Festival and Lady Antebellum with the girls and the Seminole PowWow parade and carnival
We had so much fun in April.  I attempted to make cake pops and it was an epic FAIL.  We also spent the day with Thomas the Train.  I ran the Iron Girl 5K with Jess and we had a great Easter

 May meant Mother's Day Tea at PreK, Rays Baseball, and celebrating the Hubs's birthday at Disney
Noah said goodbye to his classmates and 5th grade buddy as his first year of PreK ended.  We spent fun nights with friends and celebrated weddings!
July we honored my life long friend Jen and her baby to be Colton.  I also had a great reunion with my amazing Chi Omega sisters
August was a busy month for us.  The Hubs and I took a trip to NYC where we took in all the sights, went to see RENT, and much more.  Emmy turned 2 and we had a Little Mermaid party and Noah returned to school for his second year of PreK
September brought sorrow and heartbreak when we said goodbye to my grandfather.  It was a very hard time for me and I miss him every day
October brought us trips to Disney, meeting princesses, celebrating more weddings, and Halloween at work and with the kids
November we gave thanks for our family and friends.  We traveled down south to meet Colton.  I am a very proud Aunt!!!  We also enjoyed college football, supporting the USF Bulls and the Florida Gators.  Jen and Jeff even snuck away from sweet Colton to go up to Gainesville!
And of course, December brought us Christmas.  We had a great Christmas, celebrating 4 times with family.

2011 was a year full of ups and downs for our family.  We made so many memories and experienced so much.  I am so blessed to have the most amazing people in my life.  I'm also thankful for all of you, who encourage me to keep doing what I love, sharing my life.

Here's to 2012, a new year full of friendships, family, health, laughter, and love.
Photobucket

1 comment: