Thursday, December 29, 2011

It's OK

This has been a ridiculously crazy-busy week at work.  I know we're cramming 5 days worth of clinic appointments into 4 days but I feel like this has been the worst 4 day week in a while.  My 9.5 hour day turned into almost 12.  I haven't done 12 hr shifts since April.  I'm seriously out of practice when it comes to that schedule.  So I think it might be an early bed time for me {probably not since I'll end up stalking reading blogs all night}

I'm going to take a break from Christmas updates {I have to share what I got with all of you!!!} to link up with Amber and Neely.

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK.....
~to dread packing up all the Christmas decorations
~to secretly be counting down the days until Noah goes back to school.  He sure is a hyper kiddo and school really tires him out.  I'm ready for a break from nonstop motion {does that make me a bad Mommy?}
~to be digging this Zumba DVD that I stole borrowed from my mom
~that I look like a crazy white girl trying to be Latin while I'm doing Zumba in my living room
~that I'm obsessed with Shutterfly, as evidenced by the amount of gift certificates I got to use there
~to not be OK with this wishy-washy weather we're having here.  One day its 80 degrees, the next it's 45.  I mean, come on.  It's Florida for crying out loud.  Can't we just have steady 60 degree weather?!?
~to be so determined this year to stick to my NY resolutions
~to make 2012 the best year ever!!!!

Give me strength to get through tomorrow.  Then its 4 days off!!!!
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment