Thursday, January 5, 2012

Well it's that time of week....It's OK Thursdays.  Join Amber and Neely as they try to reach 100 link ups!!!

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK.....
~to be completely pissed that half of my New Years cards say Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 2011.  What a moron!!!
~to be excited that this was a 3 day work week for me!!!
~to be even more excited that we leave tomorrow after work for our Orlando mini vacay, sans the kiddos
~to think it is too cold in Florida right now.  It was 36 degrees yesterday and I had ice on my car today.  It even got down to 19 degrees yesterday in some areas around me.....OOC!!!!
~to wear my Tory Burch flats every chance I get
~to watch Big Bang Theory all night, every night
~to be nervous about scheduling posts for the first time.  I mean I'll miss all of you but my vacay is calling
~to be excited that Saturday is our 6th Anniversary.  There are days that I never thought we'd make it this far
~to be seriously crushing on the Erin Condren Chi Omega stationary line...SWOON!!!

I'll be back on Monday for your blogging pleasure!  Say a few prayers that my scheduled posts work!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment