Friday, February 10, 2012

Frustration

I hate when I feel overwhelmed or frustrated.
I just hate it.
I also can't stand when work makes me feel that way.

Right now I'm having such a rough time.  I'm frustrated with so much lately.  I also feel guilty I'm feeling so upset.

I know that I am a great nurse.  I know that I'm good at what I do. I know that I put my heart and soul into everything I do for my kids and their families.  It just infuriates me when someone tries to make me feel like I don't.  {Please don't take that as me being cocky.  I just know I give 110% at my job because I LOVE it}

I don't like feeling this way.  I don't like being angry.  It just doesn't suit me.  And I feel bad for my family because I come home so emotionally spent that I can't enjoy my time with them.  And that's not fair.

I'm ready for the frustration to end.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Chin up, chickie! Things always get better :) Love the new layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been feeling some of the same...we may need a fro yo date to vent?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry things are so frustrating for you right now! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry my friend,thinking about you and hoping you have a better weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete