Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's OK

I'm so happy it's Thursday because it means linking up with Amber and Neely for It's Ok Thursday. And let me tell you, this is about the only happy thing going on for me right now.  But I don't want to be Debbie Downer so here goes.....

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK.....
~that I haven't commented on many posts this week.  I promise I'm reading everyone's blogs!!!  I just can't keep up right now....
~that I'm horribly frustrated with a situation at work.  So maybe it's not ok but I'm trying to convince myself that it is
~to have splurged a little this week on what I've been eating
~to be looking forward to a good thought-clearing run this weekend
~that I have to give a lecture tomorrow afternoon and I haven't really looked at the powerpoint slides yet
~that I've been planning Noah's teachers's Valentine's gifts for a while now but haven't started them
~to almost be on a first name basis with my local Starbucks barista this week
~to still be up in the air about running a half marathon this weekend
~to be thankful for all the blessings in my life!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hope your day is better tomorrow friend, thinking about you :-)

    ReplyDelete