Monday, February 13, 2012

Who's that girl? It's Jess

Now I have that song in my head.  I don't think I'm alone when I say the New Girl is great TV!  But anywho....


I'm linking up with Neely today and showing off the space I take up in the blogisphere.

I'm Jess (and this is the Hubs)
I'm a wife of 6 years.  A mom to Noah (5yrs) and Emily (2.5yrs).  I'm a pediatric hematology/oncology/Bone Marrow Transplant nurse, which means I get to take care of the best kids ever...kids with cancer and blood disorders. {It is the hardest, most stressful, most emotionally draining job I've ever had but it is the most rewarding.  These kids and their families are inspirations to me and I'm honored to play a small role in their lives}  I love photography, reading, shopping, drinks with the girls, hanging with the family, and sports...I'm a huge sports fan.  My favorite sports are volleyball, baseball, and football.  I love the Rays and my USF Bulls!
These are my kiddos...cute, aren't they?!?  ;)
I started this lil blog way back in 2008 when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter.  We were trying to buy a house too so I thought it was a great way to keep my family updated with the happenings in our life.  Then, when I went on bedrest and was trying my hardest to stay pregnant for another 9 weeks, I used the blog as a forum to update friends and family with the scary details of my doctors appointments, scans, labs, and hospitalizations.  Then I stopped blogging for a good year.  Then I picked it back up (and this is kinda embarrassing) because Shutterfly was doing a promo for free holiday cards for bloggers.  And from that moment on, I've been hooked.

Just recently, I changed my whole blog name and design.  Before the blog was so geared towards the family and the name and design reflected that.  But as this blog evolved, it's become a place for me to express myself and share what I love...my husband and children.  You'll find stuff about my life, a lot about my kids, the fun things we do, the struggles I have, our many trips to Disney, and a TON of pictures.  It's my place to put down whatever I'm feeling, no matter how silly, stupid, vulnerable, crazy, etc, it makes me sound.

Can't wait to meet some new peeps!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your kiddies are adorable! And I love "The New Girl"! :) Awesome post, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved learning more about you girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so amazing! I hope more people come and visit you! ;)

    ReplyDelete