Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday to you, well what's left of it anyways!  I feel like a huge slacker because I haven't been keeping up with all my favorite reads lately (or at least showing some love to them).  I'm trying to keep up and eventually I'll get around to commenting.  I'm just lucky to clear my Google Reader every few days.

We actually had a pretty good weekend.  Saturday we rode the train at Largo Central Park with the kiddos and our nephew AJ.  The kids loved having Uncle Jim, Aunt Michele, and AJ around for the day.  It was really nice to just enjoy the time together, just the 7 of us.  It was also nice to see the Hubs and his brother hanging out with their kids.  I really hope this is something we can regularly do, not only for our kids's sake but for the Hubs's sake as well.  We rounded out the day with a birthday dinner for my brother and Dad.  It was a great family day!

Sunday I took Noah to church with me.  I must say, church is so much better without Em.  She doesn't understand that she can't talk as loud as she wants or that she can't leave whenever she wants.  Plus Noah behaves so much better without her.  But I do want her to go to church.  We just have to find that fine line between a tolerable experience and a horrible experience.  Then I headed over to Tampa to have brunch with the blog gals. It was a great time although I wish I would have taken pictures.  I don't know why I haven't taken any pics from our meet ups.  So not like me.  Be prepared girlies...my camera will be out in full force later this month!!!

This week is full of exciting things!!!  Wednesday and Thursday I'm headed to the Strawberry Festival to see Luke Bryan and The Band Perry with Nicole and Tori.  I've been looking forward to these nights for weeks now.  I can't wait!! Plus I can't wait to spend some quality time with these girls.  Then Friday is the wedding of our sweet Mindy.  I'm so excited to see her walk down the aisle!  Saturday night we're headed to Riverview to spend time with one of our favorite couples, the Hettinger's.  I can't wait to see what trouble we have in store for us!!!  Sunday is the Seminole PowWow carnival and then it's working all 5 days the following week for me.

Man....just writing that made me exhausted.  I can only imagine how tired I'll actually end up by the time next Friday rolls around.  But it will all be worth it!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the Strawberry Festival, love The Band Perry :-)

    ReplyDelete