Friday, March 2, 2012

It's OK

I haven't linked up for It's OK Thursday in a long time (which is NOT OK).  So here goes...

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK.....
~to be livid that the email I've been composing for 20 minutes has disappeared, for the second time (and it's an important work email)
~to be so glad this week is over 
~to be super excited for all the fun scheduled next week (2 concerts, 2 trips to the Strawberry Festival, 1 wedding)
~to be excited that I get to wear something other than scrubs to work on Tuesday, even if it means sitting at my desk all day long entering meds into the new computer system
~to be thrilled that the furniture for the porch was delivered today
~to sit and talk to the Hubs in said furniture for 2 hours tonight (increased our face to face talking by like 7000%)
~to think I have the best kids on the planet
~to be itching to get on the elliptical
~to finally be starting to feel the slightest bit better after 8 days of feeling horrible 
~to be looking forward to brunch on Sunday with my Tampa Blogger Gals
~to absolutely love this link up and think of it as the only reason to blog on Thursdays!!!!! Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better! Having something new is always fun! I fixed up our deck with the table, umbrella, and chairs the other day and now I'm dying to have a cookout!
    Enjoy the brunch on Sunday - I'm jealous I can't come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blogger brunch sounds like so much fun! Enjoy, lady!

    ReplyDelete