Saturday, April 14, 2012

Where have I been???

I apologize for the lack of blogging on my part.  Right now, there are so many things going on in my life and I need to put them first, above here, Facebook and Twitter.  I've also spent the last 4 days in Orlando so needless to say, I'm SOOOOOOOO far behind in reading all my faves and keeping up with everyone's lives and so far behind in documenting my life.  So here's what I've been up to for the past 2 weeks (in pictures of course!).......

Easter has come and gone.  We had a great Easter weekend.  It started with an Easter breakfast at the Seminole Rec Center followed by an Easter Egg hunt.  First thing I learned....Em is deathly afraid of the Easter Bunny.  Granted this Easter Bunny was creepy looking but she was petrified.  It kinda makes sense because she only likes meeting the characters at Disney that look like actual people (aka princesses and princes). She freaks out with Mickey Mouse.
We had an egg dying party too!!!  The Hubs usually doesn't do this with us so it was a nice treat (minus the whole having to teach him what to do part)
Easter Sunday was full of faith and family.  We went to Mass in the morning and then our entire family came over for lunch and an egg hunt
 I just laugh every time I look at the pic of me and the Hubs.  He hates having his picture taken and he was making that stupid face so I was poking him and my brother's girlfriend snapped a pic.  I love it so much it's my profile pic on FB! All in all, it was a great day weekend.  Next up...my mom and I took the kids to Disney for 4 days.  Can't wait to share all of our fun with you!!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you all have been busy! No need to apologize for taking time off of blogging to live your real life! Great Easter pics, can't wait to hear all about Disney :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a great Easter and took a little vacay from social media. We all need it every now and again. Your little ones are so precious dressed up for Easter and I love your blue dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your Easter pictures, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Your kiddies are so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Easter pics are wonderful! You look great and your kids are the cutest. I especially loved Em's Easter bonnet - I always had one when I was a little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete