Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What a weekend!

This weekend was a great one for us!  We finally got around to taking the kids to Great Explorations, a children's museum in St Pete.  John's mom was watching our nephew for the weekend so we called her up and they met us.  The kids had a blast playing with each other and playing with all the things the museum has to offer.  It was Super Hero Day too so they got to be super heroes for the day!  I took a ton of pics (you might have noticed on my Instagram feed or on FB) so here we go....
We spent a lot of time in the Publix grocery area
Milking the cow in the orange grove
Building robots with Daddy/Uncle Johnny
Our nephew AJ enjoying the pizza he made
My super hero Emmy!
Of course I felt at home in the All Children's Fit4AllKidsVille....nothing like being at work on your day off ;)  I like the white coat on me....maybe grad school is back on the radar
Cousins in a canoe
My caped Crusaders
Noah was giving us the news
TV Anchor???  New career path??
Boys and their toys
AJ and Aunt Jessica
After the museum and lunch, we went to the mall so I could get my Mother's Day present.  I'm the proud owner of Ray Ban Aviators!  I'm so stoked about them.  I tend to always return to the aviator style of sunglasses but I've never spent the money on a good pair.  The Hubs is awesome and surprised me when he said let's get them!  I love them!!!  Then we came home where Em and I accidentally took a nap on the couch
The Hubs's phone always takes horribly blurry pics
Sunday morning, Noah and I went to Mass.  I just love going to Mass with him. Sunday's Mass spoke volumes to me so that's all for another post.  But after Mass, I headed to the grocery store (I hate grocery shopping) and then it was time to meet the Hubs's family at Bahama Breeze to celebrate his brother's birthday.  The food is always amazing and the drinks never disappoint.
The birthday boy with Emmy and Noah and the fishies
Em shared her Nonno's dinner
All in all, it was a great weekend filled with great memories.  May is very busy for us because the Hubs's family all have birthdays in May, we have tons of fun planned with friends and family, and we're taking in a few Rays games (about time!!!!)  Be prepared for tons of pictures from me!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What a great day! That place looks so fun! Glad you all enjoyed :)
    I'm hoping May is a blast for us too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a great weekend! Bahama Breeze is awesome but I don't get out there very often lately. I may have to plan a happy hour there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a great weekend! I've missed you friend. Can't wait to play catch up soon. When I'm not deathly ill and drowning in work from this event coming up. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great weekend! Love the superhero outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete