Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's OK

Man, am I glad this week is almost over?!?  I have been so exhausted.  I can't wait for the weekend to roll around so we can hang around the house and pretty much do nothing.  Plus football will be back on Saturday!!!  I'll be sporting my new USF dress all day (even if it means cleaning in it!)
Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK......

~to be excited about Em's first dance class on Saturday
~to be keeping my fingers crossed that these B12 injections help stop my horrible leg pain
~to be totally stoked that I'm starting my day today in the OR observing a bone marrow harvest
~to be glad that I was able to celebrate my grandfather's life today at church at a Mass in his memory
~to be planning (in my head) the BBQ we'll be hosting next month
~to be nervous that I might not finish our Fantasy Baseball season in 1st place
~to be in disbelief that I've actually written 300 posts!  Here's to 300 more!
~that I have plans to turn my kids's Where's Waldo guessing game (from their kids meals) into a drinking game (check out my instagram pic for a preview....I look AWESOME.....not!)
~that a phone call from a great friend can give me exactly what I need
~to be thankful that I've meet amazing people through blogging who saved me from throwing something at my computer screen trying to make my social media icons work.  This girl is amazing!!!
~to be a proud USF alum and wear green and gold this weekend!!!  Go Bulls!!!!Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment