Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's OK

Time to link up with Amber and Neely again!
Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK.......
~to be over school germs.  Noah was back for a measly 4.5 days and now we're all sick with the crud
~to be thrilled we got to the second semester of Kindergarten before having to go get Noah from school because he was sick (that's 2.5 years without a phone call)  This makes me weird, doesn't it?
~to hope that someone will show up at my house and make all of my laundry disappear
~to go to bed at 7pm and wake up at 6:15 the next morning
~to love my Keurig more than I thought I would
~to not miss Starbucks as much as I thought I would
~to be so thankful that my grandma is doing so well after open heart surgery (update tomorrow)
~to be super excited to see Wicked on Sunday!!!  We have Row 11 Orchestra seats!!!!Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Have fun at Wicked, so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all my laundry to magically disappear too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I wish for someone to actually do my laundry since i've put it off for like 2 weeks and just decided to shop and buy new clothes so that I don't have to do it? Haha!

    I had front row seats to Wicked when I lived in London. It was AMMMMAZZZINNNG!!! Hope you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete