Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014

As the world welcomes in 2014, I can't help but look back on the past year and think it was a good one. Sure there were some rough spots and even some things that I would like to forget. But over all, I'm pleased with where 2013 has taken me. I've been able to make amazing memories with my family and friends. I've made career changes that I'm thankful I made. I was constantly reminded how brave and strong my patients are. I've also been reminded how fragile life is.

While I'm sure I made resolutions this time last year, we all know I haven't kept a single one.  So this year, I'm not going to make resolutions.  I'm not going to make promises I can't keep.  I'm not going to set myself up for a feeling of failure come this time next year.  Instead I'm going simply enjoy this next year.  Make memories with my family. Do everything to make myself a better wife, mother, and most importantly, a better version of myself.

I know what I'd like to accomplish.  I know where I'd like to see myself a year from now. And I know I can achieve all of these things.

Here's to an amazing 2014.  May it be filled with love, laughter, and memories!


Photobucket

1 comment: